ABC News Victoria report Monday 19 May 2014 includes an interview with Australian Pain Society President, Dr Malcolm Hogg.
Australian Pain Society
Click here for information about the Canberra conference 02-05 April 2023. See you there!
Get automatic updates here
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- APS2022: Plenary Session Summary
- APS2022: Understanding and Reducing Drug-Related Harms: A Chat with Suzanne Nielsen
- APS2022: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and van Gogh’s Sister-in-law: A Chat with Beverly Thorn
- APS2022: History, Serendipity, and Neuropathic Pain: A Chat with Andrew Rice
- Australian Pain Society 2022 Rising Star Winner: A Chat with Adrian Traeger