ABC News Victoria report Monday 19 May 2014 includes an interview with Australian Pain Society President, Dr Malcolm Hogg.
Australian Pain Society
Click here for information about the Canberra conference 02-05 April 2023. See you there!
Get automatic updates here
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- APS2022: Topical Session 2C: How Can we Help Children Better Cope with Pain?
- APS2022: IASP Global Year Lecture: Complexity of Pain Underlies Importance of Impact and Translation
- APS2022: Debate: Will a Cannabis Crisis Replace the Opioid Crisis?
- APS2022: Plenary Session Summary
- APS2022: Understanding and Reducing Drug-Related Harms: A Chat with Suzanne Nielsen