The Australian Pain Society 37th Annual Scientific Meeting will be held from 9 – 12 April 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
Here are just a few things we are excited about:
Program and Speakers
The scientific program committee has drawn up an exciting program that includes three exceptional international speakers:
- Professor Stephen Hunt from the University College London, United Kingdom;
- Dr Sean Mackey from Stanford University, USA and
- Dr Judith Turner from the University of Washington School of Medicine, USA.
For a full list of plenary speakers and to view the program, please visit the website.
We have 8 half-day pre-conference workshops running on Sunday 9 April. Attend a morning or an afternoon session or sign up for the entire, full day workshop. The choice is yours.
Full Day Workshops
- Acute Pain – Full Day Workshop – offered as two half day workshops
- Pain in Childhood – Full Day Workshop – offered as two half day workshops
- Fundamentals of Pain – Morning Half Day Workshop
- Basic Pain Research – Morning Half Day Workshop
- Pharmacology in Pain Management – Afternoon Half Day Workshop
- Physiotherapy in Pain Management – Afternoon Half Day Workshop
We’ve got a large number of exhibitors and sponsors supporting APS 2017, without whom this conference would not be possible. Learn about new products on the market throughout the conference meal breaks.
We are delighted to announce the APS 2017 Gala Dinner will be held at Adelaide Oval. The famous cricket ground showcases sports history and incredible views of the surrounding parklands and St Peters Cathedral. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, drinks, plenty of dancing and catching up with friends and colleagues. Regarded as the highlight of the conference, you won’t want to miss it.
Social Networking Evening
Take a time out from the action packed ASM program for a social networking evening at Adelaide’s trendiest rooftop bar, 2KW. Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival before ordering something fresh and tantalizing from their menu.
After the conference, relax and unwind at Blend Your Own – Winemaking experience held at The Lane Vineyard. Compete against your friends and colleagues to see whose palates reign supreme!
Follow #auspain2017 on Twitter.